MWC Project Control Services' vision is
- To become a leader in providing quality project staff.
- Staff that applies Project Controls based on Earned Value Management Principles.
- Provide ECSA Accredited Training on Project Controls based on Earned Value Management.
- Support and consults setting-up integrated WBs on major capital projects.
- Establishing Project Controls Procedures.
- Conduct a Project Controls Gap Analysis – a quality improvement process.
- Facilitate, consult, and provide support on Integrated Baseline Reviews.
Quality Project Staff
MWC currently has employees outsourced to companies such as Sasol, Exxaro, Eskom, Lonmin, Bokoni, Alstom S&E, Amec, etc. To date, MWC has over 45 permanent staff in its employment, which includes Project Managers, Project Controls Managers, Project Planners, Cost Controllers, and Construction Managers, that are subcontracted to these various companies.
Consulting & Support Services
MWC offers consulting and support services on Project Controls based on Earned Value Management Principles. MWC manages projects using the best project management tools, processes, and procedures within Risk management, Quality management, and Safety management, in order to improve on the delivery of projects.